Men’s wedding suits: A guide to pick your perfect style
Men do not have it easy when it comes to choosing their outfit for the big day. It is more than just putting on a suit and has always been like that. So, the sooner you realize it, the better. The most common assumption we are dealing with is the choice being less here. Yes, you have plenty of options to runout of fingers to keep a count, starting from do you want a dinner or a lounge suit? Bow tie or long tie? May be, a spread collar or a wing. When you decide to place the order online, it is important to consider the little details and get it all right well in time.
With this little teaser, you now know you have loads to decide on. So, we have a list to get you ready with a checklist with important aspects to keep in mind with groom suits for wedding.
1. Suits: First things first, decide on the type of suit you would like to wear. Your venue, and the kind of ceremony will help you in reaching a decision. With a garden style and beach set up, lounge suit is a best match. You can still feel formal with even the jacket off the three-piece suit. Tuxedos and dinner suits, are towards the formal side with satin on the lapel of the jacket.
2. Shirts: A shirt is much more than just a shirt so, knock this idea of going with any shirt when buying men’s shirt online. Leaving the fit of your shirt until the wedding day is a no go, so put it on to see the fitting and keep it neatly pressed for the final day. With plenty of choices for the dinner or standard shirt, you are set for a look with the one with pleats for tuxedo or one with double cuff and pattern for a not so formal appearance.
3. Ties: Selecting a tie adds an element of fun in the whole process. From the groom matching the color of the tie, with the bride’s look, groomsmen matching their ties with the bridesmaids or everyone in the same tie, you could be as imaginative. Color-coordination is an important thing to choose your tie for the day.
4. Bow ties: With pre-tied and tie your own, bow ties bring all kind of cool with chic patterns to add on men’s suits in Perth. Don’t you want to be the guy who can tie his own bow? Just remember to choose the one that resembles your wedding theme.
5. Shoes: For a great look, you need to pair it up with great shoes. Keep it simpler with black shoes for the black suit and brown for the navy suits. If, your suit happens to be in grey both shades of shoes could match well.
6. Hanks and cufflinks: For just a perfect dash of color to your suit, hanks are a great addition. It opens a room for going with your color theme, when you choose to leave tie out theme with a neutral shade. Then comes the cufflinks, to let you display your wedding look more formally. For defining your personality, a vintage one with something to carry the meaning has a ‘yes’ from us.
You are ready to pick your style for the day with simple things to keep on mind to define your overall look. Pulling off a dapper wedding look is not that tough when you have a clear picture of the look you want. Get on it sooner to leave enough room for fitting and adjustments and you are good to go.