5 Tips To Choose Bespoke Suits In Perth For Your Beach Wedding
Once you have made the grand gesture and received a ‘yes’, there is a lot to plan ahead for the perfect big day. From the venue to catering and rehearsals, you also need to look and feel you best on that day. You might already have a picture of the ideal wedding in your mind and for a water baby like you beach makes up for a perfect location. For your dreamy beach wedding, we have come up with a quick guide when it is time to pick your look for the day. While you can invest your time in the rest of planning, it just takes a few minutes to order online suits for men, if you have these tips handy.
1. Be on the same page as your partner: Since, it is an equally important day for your partner, set the tone for your look together. As, the dress of the groomsmen would depend on your attire, take clue from bride-to-be as if she wants to go with barefoot nuptials, you would look silly with tuxedo and dress shoes.
2. There is more to the beach: You know there is a beach set up but, it doesn’t end there. Is the set up on the private sands of a five-star resort or a secluded public beach? Are there any changing rooms available? Would you arrive dressed for the day or you need to change outfits? The reception plans will play a big role in deciding your outfit as well. If , the dinner is outdoors on the sand, give the plan of wearing a tuxedo a rest. The options are wide open, from casual to formal, if the area for your wedding is green and not the sands with beach and ocean as the backdrop.
3. Keep the weather in mind: With beach weddings mostly on tropical islands, the weather is expected to be humid with searing hot sun. With a good idea about the climate and no chances of facing showers, linen comes as an obvious choice being a cool material. You can go with the less popular wool for more choices in color compared to pale shades in linen. Wool is related to cold weather but, it is extremely breathable.
4. Look closely for the right colors: While searching through the suit stores, Perth has a lot to offer if you only know where to look. If there is theme color, you don’t want to clash with centerpieces and wedding canopy, so, choose the colors wisely. Tan or beige is the safest color to opt for a beach wedding for a casual and relaxed look at the altar. Next comes, grey and navy when you want something of a bridge between formal and casual. With brown shoes it is a popular choice, mainly because you need to own at least one suit in these colors. Lastly, black makes the cut when you want a strictly formal celebration.
5. Comfort is important: All that fabulous moments and captures at the beach comes at a price which is sand. It is the annoyance you have to deal with, as sand gets into everything. So, it is easy to see why most of them go with loose fitting and light mens suits in Perth to keep it quick and effortless to shake it out of. No matter how prepared you are, it just takes a gust of wind to cover the space in sand. It is not an everyday wedding so, you need to look after your comfort as much as the style. Choose something you will feel comfortable in and then, style and colors can come later.